IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL A HOME NEAR LACKLAND OR RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE, VISIT US AT SANANTONIOHOMEQUEST.COM.
Here’s the latest realty related news from Steven Gragg, Broker at Keller Williams Legacy, San Antonio:
- Wall Street Journal…Rising Home Sales support the case for housing recovery. The index for pending sales rose in May to match March, which was the highest point in 2 years. They rose 5.9% from April and 13.3% above a year ago.
- A developer plans a 400 unit apartment complex on Stone Oak Parkway on 27 acres between Canyon Golf Road & U.S. 281.
- US 281 to get $100M fast lanes. The high-speed fast lanes will be for buses and carpool lanes. Other drivers who pay could us the lanes also. Plan with tolls on expanded Loop 1604 and US 281 approved.
- Texas factories boomed in June posting the best showing in 15 months.
- United Health care SA center plans to add 250 jobs.
- CNN Money named the nation’s most business friendly cities. SA came in 3rd.